Monday 17 November 2014

Magazine Article and Audience Feedback

My target audience feedback:




Kayleigh - "It's a little bit crowded on the left hand side, maybe re-size some of the quotations. I do like, however the use of images and they inform the reader what genre of film it is at first glance. Possibly add some reviews on the left had side of the page so people can see what other members of the audience think. I really like the quote up at the top of the right hand page and the change of colour to highlight different parts, and I also feel the images fit well with the style of magazine.


Katherine - "I like the border as it looks professional, the colours and house style are consistent and is laid out well. I think there is a little too much white space around the main bulk of the text which could be changed by the layout of the text"




Does it look professional?
Yes - 9
No - 0
Sort of - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment